Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Free Vintage Clip Art - Vintage Spanish Tomato Label

Happy September Everyone!

This is my favorite time of the year.  The kids are going back to school, the weather is cooling down (thank goodness!) and if we are lucky, we have a bountiful harvest awaiting us in our gardens.  
Tomatoes are one of my favorite things to grow.  I remember our first tomato harvest after acquiring our two Labrador Retrievers.  My husband was picking the first ripened tomatoes and Molly, our sweet little lab girl, was watching him pick them.  And she got so excited and started jumping up and down and as I watched her I realized she thought my husband was picking balls, her favorite thing in the world.  She actually thought we were growing balls for her! We still laugh about that it because it was so funny.

So in honor of our little girl Molly here is a lovely vintage Spanish tomato label.  Enjoy the harvest!



Click on image to download

No comments:

Post a Comment