Monday, June 20, 2011

Free Vintage Clip Art - Vintage Federal Art Project Posters

Vintage Kids

With the kids out of school now for the summer how about some cute kids?



Click on image to download


Click on image to download

Just a note to all of you who sent messages to my post about my friend Willy: 

Thank you all so much!


I felt compelled to make that post for a couple of reasons not because I wanted sympathy for myself, I don't deserve any.  I have always resorted to writing out my feelings to help myself work out painful experiences and this was one of those times.  The other reason I was compelled was the sad, sad story and to bring awareness to animal cruelty and suffering.  

We share this world with other creatures and as a society we have decided that animal cruelty should not be tolerated.  What happened to Willy was a wake up call to me:  there just might be a creature in your life that needs your help.

So thanks to all of you who "got it".

No comments:

Post a Comment