Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Free Vintage Clip Art - Vintage Peacock Label

Vintage Peacocks



Click on image to download

Oh my gosh what a gorgeous label!  The colors are so beautiful and the design is spectacular - all this for lima beans?

This particular label is currently for sale on the internet for $175!
I have a personal affinity for peacocks after owning one several years ago.  While their beauty speaks for itself here are some peacock facts you may not know:

The peacock is the national bird of India
Television's NBC first aired their peacock logo on May 22, 1956

Captive peacocks have left captivity and formed free roaming populations in the mountains of Nevada and in parts of Florida and Hawaii and also in Britain.
A few days ago I posted an art deco, black and white peacock.  I have since come across one in living color.



 Click on image to download

I hope you enjoy these lovely vintage peacock images!



No comments:

Post a Comment